"Stepping onto a brand new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation which is not nurturing to the whole woman."--Maya Angelou
An elimination diet (not a starvation diet) of even just 2 weeks can help you jump start a transition into nurturing your whole self. Sometimes the foods we eat (or don’t eat), the lifestyle we lead, the sleep we get (or don’t get), and the movement might not be doing enough of, may all be sources of losing that sense of VITALITY. Call it a Detox, call it a Cleanse.......Let’s call it a RESET button.
What is Included?
- 3 Live sessions in Alameda, with Tamar Cohen, Nutrition Consultant of Tri-Holistic Nutrition and Tianna-Meriage-Reiter, Physical Therapist and Women’s Health Coach of Mind-Body Movement Center
- Designs for Health PaleoCleanse protein powder, supplements and shaker bottle good for 2 meals/day for 14 days
- “Pantry evaluation,” learning how to read labels of food in your pantry to find those pesky hidden things that may be causing symptoms
- Supporting materials with tips for healthy eating and lifestyle specific for the 3rd Age Woman
- Supporting handouts and videos with exercises (+ Theraband) specific for the 3rd Age Woman
- Live + recorded guided imagery to help you create your vision of your future self
- Live + recorded body scan for stress reduction
- Unlimited email support with the instructors throughout the 3 weeks
- eBook with (recipes, exercises, lifestyle tips) to continue your new habits for years to come
- Possible option of a one-month post workshop conference call
- BONUS: 30-day FREE trial of the online personalized exercise training program, FITSTAR
What are the possible benefits?
- Increased energy and improved mood (I'm so tired)
- Improved digestion (I feel bloated and gassy. I'm not pooping regularly)
- Decreased symptoms of PMS (if you’re still having a cycle) (My breasts are really tender right before my period. I feel sad and irritable all at the same time)
- Improved quality of sleep (I wake up tired. I have trouble falling asleep)
- Decreased negative symptoms of menopause (I can't seem to get a good nights sleep without Ambien. I am hotter than a summer in Las Vegas. Tired, oh so tired)
- Discover food sensitivities that may be a source of difficult weight loss, mood changes, fatigue and pain (I feel fat and bloated. I'm lost and overwhelmed. And did I mention I'm tired?
- Sense of community with women that are experiencing the same issues as you! (Ahh, finally. You feel this way too. Maybe I'm not crazy!)
Sound good? We think so too!
And your investment for this amazing package opportunity = $297
$25 off if you refer a friend and they sign up.